Saturday, September 15, 2007

Disgusted

Really. Really. Disgusted. Dating back to October of 2001 it seems like every nationally televised game we are getting blown out in front of the nation. Whats worse about tonight? We're getting our asses handed to us by more than 30 points AT HOME and it isn't even the fourth quarter yet.

Thanks for nothing Kevin Fucking Cosgrove. Hand the ball off to anyone and let them run up the middle for 9+ yards every freaking time. Did our linebackers even show up tonight? Nice adjustments at the half as usual. I had no idea our run defense was so bad. I can't remember the last time I wanted to stop watching a Husker game in the third.

Its hard to keep the faith right now. But I bleed big red. And right now someone has cut my jugular. I'm a universal donor, but can anyone step up and help me? I think I'm past a transfusion and in need of a heart transplant.

GBR.

No comments: