Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kudos Omaha!

Finally, some respect for the big O! Kiplingers lists Omaha as the number three place to live in the country. Now I realize not everyone is going to agree with this ranking, but they do lay out their criteria and essentially the formula they used to come up with their rankings. I think the big thing to take away from this is that there is a lot to be jazzed about here in Omaha and it is nice to get some accolades from outside the state. I've lived here since 1994 (wow, that is ridiculous to type and say outloud) and this is HOME! I can't imagine living somewhere else. I love to travel, but Omaha is where I call HOME!

1 comment:

dw said...

Nice to see something positive and good about your hometown, isn't it?

Speaking of places to live, come on over to LJ and check out my potential new digs.

http://dw876.livejournal.com/