Friday, April 20, 2007

31 is not quite what 21 was...




I celebrated my 31st b-day yesterday in a very laid back style. I worked a ten hour day, took my puppy to obedience class, had friends over to bbq, and went to the bar and played three mean games of shuffleboard. The day was perfect! I received some AWESOME gifts and many great cards and wishes. First from my brother Andy, two original SI issues of the Duke basketball championship teams, FRAMED! My good friend Angie replaced one of my favorite long lost t-shirts. The home of the fighting Boners indeed.




Thanks for a great day guys and gals!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Happy Birthday honey! Gosh I miss how we used to send presents. I should send you a present.

MMR said...

Thanks! You know I've been meaning to send you a dvd for ages. This might motivate me to actually send the darn thing.