Thursday, May 17, 2007

It was a beautiful day......

The weather was absolutely perfect here in the big O today. Sun shining, cool breeze a blowing, and a lovely 68 degrees. I was having too much fun driving around town with the windows down. Nothing was going to ruin my mood. That is until I discovered (well actually Andy did) someone had dented the hell out of my car. So bad I can't determine if someone actually backed into the passenger side door or if they just repeatedly slammed their door into mine in a blind rage. Either way the jackass who did this did NOT leave any information. Honestly, I couldn't sleep at night knowing I had done something like that. I mean is there no safe spot in the parking lot at work? Do I need to start biking across the greater Omaha area? Isn't there anyone left in this world with even the tiniest bit of conscience? My luck the jackass is out there laughing about it.

Okay, I can feel my blood pressure rising again so I'm going to end this rant now.

No comments: