Monday, April 21, 2008

Code 14 J

Another sneak peak......



I would post more here but I'm tired AND hungry. I had myself quite the b-day weekend. Or should I say it was quite the "marathon" on Saturday. I finished the race but it wasn't necessarily pretty. I will however say this, we need our own bar code lingo. I will give an example.

MTS 1, rough translation me + tequila + shot + 1 times. MJB 2, me jaeger bomb two times. Also short code for stupidity around the corner and everyone should stop buying me shots for my b-day.

I was up and at em on Sunday. Pure inertia kept me going. I slept very well once I was able to fall asleep on Sunday. I know its ridiculous. I went so far down on the exhaustion scale that by the time I was able to sleep I had difficulty falling asleep. I was the poster child for Ambien last night. Too bad I didn't have any.


Have a great week gang!

1 comment:

dw said...

heeeee sounds like you had quite a bday! A little excited about the new Lost, are we? :p