Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Validation!

So, I have what some may call a slight obsession with shoes. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, me some shoes. A rather large subset of this obsession is sneakers, blue ones in particular. I'm the type of person that will buy a pair of shoes and build the outfit around the shoes. Hmmm, I don't have anything that matches these shoes....yet. I still remember being such a tomboy in middle school and I was the envy of most all the boys in my class because I had the new bo jackson cross trainers. Yes, I know. I dated myself quite badly there.

So imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon this GEM.

2 comments:

dw said...

LOL, there was something on the news last year or so about guys shopping for unique sneakers, not to wear, but to collect. They were hitting one of the big downtown shoe stores looking for the "right" shoe for themselves. Of course some of these guys spend upwards of $600 on a pair. :p

Bee said...

Hi Roonz!!!! Wow, why didn't I know you had a blog? And how did you find mine!?! Miss ya chica!!

And yes, shoes are amazing. I don't buy as many as I would like, but a girl can dream. : )