Monday, March 31, 2008

Play Ball!

FINALLY! Opening day has arrived. Of course I was working, but ah well. Life is still good. I've got the MLB package and my XM radio running. I can have baseball non-stop. This is far and away my favorite time of year. Spring isn't quite in the air yet around here, but its getting closer.

Blue Man group was phenomenal last night. The highlight of the night for me was easily the opening act Mike Relm. Run don't walk to go and check him out. He controls both the audio AND video LIVE!

Here are a few clips.









The third video is a bit long but still worth watching.

I'm trying to keep with my go to bed early theme during the week so I'm going to keep this short. Plus, I have to get up earlier enough to figure out an alternate route to Bellevue tomorrow since the most direct route will be closed for the next two freaking months.

1 comment:

dw said...

I caught part of yesterday's Cub opener, which was late in starting because of rain, and also delayed 49 minutes due to rain, but had an exciting 9th inning when Kosuke Fukudome hit a 3 run homer to tie the game. Sadly, they lost in the 10th, but it looks like it might be an interesting year. (Of course this is the 100th anniversary year of their last World Series win :p)