Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A couple reviews

I've been so busy with work lately I forgot to post about the last two shows I attended.

First, Mamma Mia. It is no huge secret for those who know me well that I am an avid ABBA fan. I won't go into the laundry list of cd's and dvd's that I own. I had such a great time at the show. The icing on the cake for me was they played my favorite song last. If Beckie and Lisa are reading this they definitely know which song that is. I played it every morning without fail. I think Beckie once said, "could you just play any of their other songs in the morning" Well, I could and I did sometimes, but I always had to start my day off on the right foot and play my song.



I have serious boot envy going on when I watch this video. Love, love the silver boots. Not only are they fabulous and shiny but they would give me a good four extra inches. The surprising thing is the outfits in this video are tame compared to some of the others I've seen.

Next up was the Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band show! We were up in the nose bleeds dancing away. I could have cared less, the sound was amazing.

Check out this link for a set list and brief review of the show. Scroll down about three shows for the Omaha list. I couldn't find any videos from the Omaha show. This clip is from the show before at Nassau I believe. The sound isn't the greatest but its the energy of that is amazing.

No comments: