Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Not the weekend yet.....

It's only Tuesday and I'm wiped out. I need to start going to bed much earlier. Which is why I will not still be up posting and checking email after 10:30pm. No exceptions.

So I've been venturing into the world of facebook a bit. My near and dear friend Lisa got me started on the whole thing. I don't have any fancy bells and whistles on my account. Just the basics. I have a hard enough time updating this thing. I don't need to get sucked into the online world of facebook. And I still hold firm and refuse to join Myspace. Although, with facebook it is nice to give a quick shout to friends and family. And who knew I had so many family members using this new fangled technology? Well, three really shouldn't be called many, but I don't get the chance to talk with them often so it feels like so much more.

Okay, in order to keep my firm deadline of 10:30pm I need to cut this short. Tune in tomorrow however for my horrendous story about a girl who wandered into a land not so far away called "shitsville" and nearly slipped and fell on a a "shitscicle" Yes, I know.....language. I'll warn you all to put your kiddie blinders on for the post tomorrow.

Sleep tight everyone!

No comments: