Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ho hum!

Work was very trying today. Mainly b/c someone pissed in my Wheaties before ten.

Hank is sitting under my feet snoring loud enough to wake the dead. which means when I get up to go to bed he will be bouncing off the walls.

I was able to pick up my phone today. I didn't have time to take it to Verizon and have it activated. That will be priority number one after I get off work tomorrow. Alltel blows and soon I won't have to deal with them anymore! Whoot!

I haven't been sleeping all that well. I think my body is so far down on the exhaustion scale that I'm in more of a zombie like state. My left eyelid was twitching today though so I know I'm close to zonking out. The eye twitch was always my indicator in school for when I had done too many all nighters. Eventually my motto became if I don't know if by midnight I'm not going to....so screw it. I did well with that philosophy.

Later gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a bit of a rough day. Wish you could have made it out for the show but I understand why you couldn't make it. Hope the rest of the week gets on better for you. Did you get The Dark Night yet? Hope so, we should watch it soon on your awesome TV.