Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blah!

I'm sitting in my office cleaning out emails, working on scheduling and watching Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals. Multi tasking is my middle name. Go Red Wings! I decided to take a quick break and update my blog a bit.

I have updated the 2009 concerts. I am so stoked about this years Mile High Music Festival. Adding to my excitement, I just learned today that Big Head Todd and the Monsters AND Jack's Mannequin have been added to the festival. Hell yeah.

So I have been making slight changes my day to day routine over the past three months. This week I started running again. And I have to say, my legs hate me right now. I am also going to start biking to work. I've had my bike for two weeks now and I've been riding it at night in and around my neighborhood. I haven't had the balls to try to go to work just yet. There are two pretty significant hills that I'm not looking forward to. I figured it would help me get up and moving in the morning and I would get in some exercise. It is just a bit over a mile one way. So wish me luck.

I also need to figure out when the heck I'm going to use my vacation time this year. So far my trip to Denver is the only thing I have planned. I had wanted to go to Chicago, but it looks like that overlaps with a concert I'm going to be attending. I may just end up taking the time off and sticking around the house. I'm trying to get the second half of my basement finished and I could use the time to work around the house while the contractors worked downstairs.

ooooh, in other random news.......I re financed my house for 4.375%. Definite hell yeah. And I knocked it down to a 15 year instead of 30. I realize now that I am old. I get way to0 excited about saving money on my mortgage.

The College World Series is just around the corner as well. This is the next to last year for good ole Johnny Rosenblatt Stadium. I think I may need to take the entire series off next year for vaca.

I should probably get back to plugging away. I want to get a bunch of stuff done tonight and head to work early tomorrow morning. The Better than Ezra show is tomorrow night so I want to make sure I'm done early tomorrow.

2 comments:

dw said...

Just think, the saving money on the mortgage thing means you can free up money to be used for other things....say more concerts! Sign of getting old? Nope, just wise! :)

Bee said...

I wish I could re-fi, I'm under water!!!! = (

Congrats!