Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Yay!

Thank you Lord! it has been a long stretch this week.

I woke up this morning and decided I wanted to snooze for a bit. I had a perfect breeze coming in the windows and the smell of freshly cut crash. Things were perfect. Cue the sound of an electric saw. My next door neighbor had a chain saw rigged to an extension pole and was cutting down branches. Those of you know me well realize that I can easily sleep through the sound of a saw. I had every intention of doing so, until Ellie started barking, which meant Hank was right behind. The bed is moving dogs are not happy. To make the situation worse my neighbor starts talking to them in between branches. " Oh Ellie, no need to get worked up. Hi Ellie, Hi Hank" I thought Ellie was going to claw through the screen. She totally wigged and that was the end of my sleep in. Some days you can't win.

I have a bunch of stuff to accomplish today, including a trip to Blair. Joy. First a walk for the pups and then I'm going for a run. My legs still hate me but things are getting better.

OOh Better than Ezra ROCKED it on Wednesday. I had no idea they had new material out. So I must add that to my list of things to check out. I also need to check out the new DMB disc as well.

Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

dw said...

I read a review of the new DMB disc and it was very positive. Thanks for the reminder about Better Than Ezra, I went to check out some of their material and had forgotten how I liked them.

Bee said...

Question. How long are your doggie walks? I usually walk with Sully for about 15-20 minutes and it poops him out! We get back home and he passes out almost immediately, ha. I was talking to a friend and she said that I should be walking him for an hour! I'm such a bad mom!

dw said...

Just found out that Better than Ezra is part of the Walgreens Summer Concert series and is playing a free set downtown next week. :)