Saturday, July 21, 2007

Last night!

"talking bout last night"

What am I talking bout? I'm talking about how last nights show was amazing. I'm talking bout how my ears are still ringing, and I'm dead tired. Amazing folks. Everyone should go to a RCPM show. Josh took a ton of good pictures and videos last night. As soon as he uploads them to youtube I'll give everyone a taste.

And speaking of pictures, there is a reason I don't usually bring a camera to the bar or after hours for that matter. Most of the time I don't want to see the photographic evidence of my stupidity. So I give you these gems. They start off nice and innocent. Posing with friends for nice pictures to remember years later...and then the ones you never want your family to see. What can I say? I work hard and give 150% to everything I do, including having a good time outside of work.

I'm laying low tonight to rest up. I'm thinking of firing up the grill and watching some baseball.

Later gators!

2 comments:

Gina said...

Love the photos! I love your hair longer babe, you're a hottie. Who's the dude you're mounting in the last pic? *snort*

MMR said...

Thank you G! Marsh is a friend of ours. I hadn't seen him in a while. Obvioulsy, I was excited to see him. heh.