Friday, July 27, 2007

Finally!

My computer hutch from Ashley Furniture arrived. I was so relieved to see the correct piece of furniture AND it was undamaged I could have wept. This was the FOURTH delivery attempt. I've spent the morning cleaning up my office and getting things settled.

We've got a lead on a new pharmacist that sounds very promising. Recently, life handed me a big fat lemon in the work department and I think I may have found a way to make a giant pitcher of lemonade. I can't stand lying in any way shape or form. I'm also a firm believer in what comes around goes around and eventually someone will be getting their due. So while I'm drudging away staffing for the third weekend in a row I will have a smile on my face.

I let loose on Wednesday night with my brother and Kyle. Boy did I need that. It felt good to just shut down from the work scene a bit and do some venting, and drinking of course. Good times were had by all. I also watched Spies like Us for the first time in what felt like forever. Man I love that movie. Fitshume and Milbarge. I'm sure I spelled that wrong, but what the heck. I was laughing so hard at one point my stomach hurt.

Have a great weekend guys!

:::mwah:::

No comments: