Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Four inches and more

In all the drama over my work suckage I forgot to mention I cut my hair. I also had a bit of a miscue with the hair cut as well. My hair had been down past the middle of my back. I think my mom was worrying about the Crystal Gail effect. I have only been "trimming" the ends for the past four years. I thought, you know it would be good to take about four inches off. With as long as it was it would be hard to tell to average person. Well, my dear Gina took off more than eight. I blame it on the hormonal swing of just having a baby. It went down something like this....

Me: I can't believe I'm taking four inches off. I haven't done that in years.
Gina: Umm, I took more than four. (While holding up a section of my now detached hair that was around eight inches.

The longest section of my hair is now almost to my shoulders. I'm having a slight identity crisis over the whole thing. Now, it doesn't look bad. In fact, it looks pretty good. I just wasn't ready to part with my hair. I feel a bit like I didn't mentally get ready to part with it. On the plus side, blow drying my hair is no longer an upper body workout. If anyone is curious they can check out a couple pictures I uploaded to Facebook.

Have a great Hump day.

1 comment:

Bee said...

Ooh, I just sent you a friend request : )

I'm also planning to chop off all my hair after my friend's wedding. It is down almost to my waist, but I soooo need to start over. To new beginnings!