Friday, October 24, 2008

Toadies Concert

I am still grinning ear to ear about that show. I was front row dead center, right in front of the lead singer. Got a copy of the set list AND the entire band autographed it for me. The have a new album out that I'm also digging. Personal favorite song is Song I Hate. They actually have the newest disc available to purchase on vinyl. I may have to purchase it and get it framed with my set list. Anyone who has a chance to see the Toadies should definitley go! And the opening band People in Planes, wow. Go check em out! I'm still mulling around the idea of having a separate blog just for music info. With all the shows I go to it wouldn't be a bad idea. Then again it would be one more thing I have to update.....

Next up is Stone Temple Pilots on Tuesday and then Jack's Mannequin!

Ooooh and it is official. I'm on Vaca! Whoot!

Later gators!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got your text about the concert and was kicking myself. I volunteered to pick up an extra shift and that was the only night I worked this week. Lesson learned. Never do a favor for someone at work. You get screwed in the end.

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome show. The Toadies are excellent musicians and had awesome stage presence and showmanship. Definitely a must-see (again) band.

Both opening bands were very good (Year Long Disaster, People in Planes) and you could tell that all of the bands fed off the energy of the crowd all night long.

Keep practicing that air guitar, maybe you can take it on tour!