Thursday, October 30, 2008

STP and Norman Bound!

Stone Temple Pilots absolutely blew my socks off Tuesday night. They played everything. Andy kept listing off song after song, and they played em all. I have fond memories of driving around in NP with my friends and jamming out to Core. This has been such an amazing year of concerts for me. This will be a tough act of shows to follow next year.






The first video is from the show in Lincoln on Tuesday. The second is a clip from the show at Red Rocks this past summer.

I have a ton of errands to run today. Ted, Josh, and I are heading to Norman for the game this weekend. We are sitting in the northeast end zone above where the Sooners come out onto the field. Watch for us, part of my day includes making a sign for the game. It is another nationally televised game, so lets pray that we don't get blown clear out of the water. The odds of an upset are slim but as a Husker fan I have to believe that we have a chance on any day.

We also have Shuffleboard tonight so if anyone wants to join in the festivities we will be at Harold's most of the night.

Have a great weekend gang!

4 comments:

Mrs. Larsen said...

There's nothing like driving around NP =).
Have you heard the new Kings of Leon cd? It's the best!!

MMR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MMR said...

Heh! And now you can appreciate just how great the drive is. I have to laugh looking back at what we used to think was such a great time.

No I have not heard the new disc. I will add that to the list now!

Mrs. Larsen said...

By the way, why aren't New Kids on the Block on your concert list?