Monday, November 3, 2008

Videos, and more videos...

I have sadly returned to the land of reality and went back to work today. My vacation was much needed. Well, I needed everything except the ass whooping sent the Huskers way on Saturday. I shall post more about the trip to Norman tomorrow. Right now I don't want to make myself nauseous again.

I spent some time searching YouTube for some more videos from the last two concerts I attended. I found five more clips for your viewing pleasure from the STP show in Lincoln. I have been unable to find any from the Toadies show at Sokol. I did however find a clip of my favorite Toadies song from the show in OKC.

And to answer your question Cort, I do have tickets to NKOTB. I know I can hear some of my friends grumbling out there. Yes, it is a guilty teenage pleasure. I still remember seeing them at the state fair in Lincoln. I may have to give the other ticket away to get anyone to go with me. Then again Andy attended the last show so maybe he'd be up for round two? What do you say Andy? I'm also flying back in that day from Denver so it will be a tight squeeze.














2 comments:

Mrs. Larsen said...

Angie and I are going to the concert too along with my one friend from North Platte. Yes, one friend. We're staying downtown. You want to grab some drinks with us before the concert?

MMR said...

Not sure how much time I will have b/t my flight getting in and getting down to the concert. Email me your number, or if you have mine just give me a call and we can try to swing something.