Thursday, November 13, 2008

DIA BLOWS!

One of the worst traveling experiences at an airport, ever. Read here or here. We were almost the last two people on our plane, and we only made it there b/c Southwest took pity and delayed the original take off time.

I lost track of how long we were standing around waiting for the train. Nothing better than getting through security once, then waiting around for a train that never comes. We were then told to leave the secure area, made to stand in line for an hour, go through security again, attempt to follow the signs posted to catch a shuttle to terminal C, and then finally ask for help and have a woman say, "oh the trains are running again" I could have been arrested. Worst quote of the day, "just a simple malfunction folks" Does a mass of pissed off people as far as the eye can see sound simple? I picked the wrong day to fly hung over.

I have so many concerts to talk about, but it is late and I need my shut eye. Tomorrow, I shall bring all kinds of goodness about Jacks Mannequin, Treaty of Paris, Fun, Madonna, and last but not least NKOTB. Whoot.

1 comment:

dw said...

Arrrrrr, that is horrible! I was reading comments to the story that people were posting, and true enough, if the flight would have been on time, and you missed it, it would not be the airlines fault. If you missed other connections and missed something big at the end as a result, who would you go to for a refund? The airport? Nice to see Denver hasn't changed it's A-Hole excuse for an airport title just because they got a new airport.