Sunday, December 2, 2007

Showtime

If you aren't watching any of the Showtime original series...........stop what you are doing and get your hands on some of these episodes! Itunes, amazonUnBox, or get a subscription. I don't watch a damn thing on Cinemax and HBO has left me longing for more lately. I am completely hooked on Weeds, Brotherhood, and Dexter. Dexter has me on the edge of my seat every Sunday! I was hesitant to see Michael C. Hall after Six Feet Under, but he is doing an amazing job as Dexter Morgan. Brotherhood is everything the Soprano's should have been. And the entire cast is amazing! I have only seen a handful of episodes from the Tudors but I plan to catch up this spring. Last but not least it is great to see David Duchovny back! Californication had me busting a gut on more than one occasion. And to top things off the ad's are freaking brilliant.

Check it out, the best shit on television. Warning, strong language and adult situations ahead!

No comments: