Monday, June 25, 2007

am I coming or going?

So I'm a bit irritated tonight. I'm sitting in my office amidst various piles of papers, memo's, routers, modems, and computers. I ordered another matching piece of my desk set from NFM back in April. Well, let me rephrase that. NFM ordered it direct from the manufacturer, Ashley Furniture. The first time they sent it, they didn't send the entire unit and it was damaged. NFM apologized FOR Ashley and sent it back and had the order shipped again. Last week, the aforementioned order arrived at NFM damaged AGAIN! How freaking hard is it Ashley Furniture? In the meantime I sit in my own personal hell otherwise known as my office. I have all this stuff I need to organize and I can't. I can't stand clutter. I'm tempted to call my doc and tell her to get me a benzo just so I can sift through the paper without losing my mind. Seriously, it has come to the point that I have organized and LABELED the different piles. The OCD is on a runaway train right now. I'm even linking the crap out of things in this post.

In other news for those of you who are familiar with my work situation I am back to managing my old stomping ground out in Bellevue. While it is awesome to be back and see so many familiar faces I am back to supervising the other stores and managing this location. I have to be more disciplined than usual with my time in order to fit everything in. So far so good. Although, this is only week three.

The folks were in town this past weekend. Good times. My mom and I shopped hard on Sunday. I found a new bedroom set that I love! So the good news is my guest bedroom will be ready for some peeps in mid July. My bro is moving out of the basement which to be honest, is both sad and exciting. I'm excited for him to move into his new pad and I'm excited to decorate the basement. However, I think I will be a smidge lonely. Just a smidge though. He isn't giving back his keys or the garage door opener. heh. We have definitely had our up and downs occuping the same living space these past few years. We are much closer as a result and we have a much stronger relationship. I'm still trying to think of a good house warming gift for him. And no Andy, it will not be my big screen in the basement. You lost the bet fair and square.

No comments: