Saturday, June 30, 2007

Get down tonight!

KC and the fireworks were fantastic last night. It was a total last minute thing and we decided to go. The parking was a total nightmare. I had no idea Memorial Park could get that many people packed in for the show. There were quite a few people dancing away that I thought might throw a hip out of whack. We saw the female version of Josh dancing. I realize some of you have no idea what that looks like, but for those of you that do look out. She had the arm movements down.

And speaking of Josh, I know this is a wee bit late but I still think it is a great read. Josh sent me a great link regarding the finale of the Soprano's. The article is by Bob Harris. It is really thought provoking and made me look at the finale in a whole new light. I must warn you it is rather lengthy, but it is definitely worth reading. Very well thought out. You can read it here.

So the Mart drivers showed up this morning with the wrong desk. I'm not even going to start a rant b/c I may blow a blood vessel. I'm starting to hate both Ashley Furniture AND the Mart.

Later gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anxiously awaiting your review of the Violent Femmes show, I was going to go and didn't.

I also see Red White and Boom was on your show list, I did make it to that. What did you think?