Monday, June 18, 2007

Quick update

I have a ton of things to post but not nearly enough time to get it all down. First off, the Faint rocked last week! We had such a good time we went again on Friday. I'll post a couple of clips that Josh took. Please turn your volume down or you might blow a speaker. The crowd was intense. The balcony of Sokol was actually moving at one point. I can honestly say I wasn't a huge fan after listening to a cd. However, they are a must see live. You can check out more videos on Youtube.





This is one for the I've seen it all category. I hate seeing people eating while driving, or putting on eye liner while driving. Hell, texting even irks me when driving. So the other day I was driving back from Bellevue when a guy on a crotch rocket flies by me on I-80. He's driving with one hand and texting in the other. My first thought, I hoped Darwinism would wipe this guys gene pool out.

I hope to post a bit more this afternoon. Have a great Monday gang!


No comments: