Friday, August 24, 2007

Accepted!

Ellie passed with flying colors. I'm now totally relieved. I have somewhere to take her for the day. It has been a busy day. I went in before opening this morning and worked for an hour, went to Ellie's interview, the cleaning ladies came, the cable guy came, AND the Orkin guy came and checked out my spider problem. I also squeezed in a visit to the eye doctor. My doctor has one helluva sense of humor. "Well your prescription hasn't changed and for someone with your level of near sightedness that is no small victory" Wise ass.

I'm working tomorrow part of the day and then I am officially on vacation. I could start the party tonight but it has been a long week at work and we have been incredibly short staffed. I would feel bad leaving them on the start of my vacation in such bad shape.

Have a great weekend guys and gals!

No comments: