Monday, August 20, 2007

Good luck Hats!






Well, I'm just post happy tonight. Hell, who knows when I'll be able to post again this week? I might as well do it all now. Each year I get a new hat or shirt for good luck at the start of the season. This year for my Huskers and Chiefs I bought two hats. And no Andy, I did not buy four hats all at once. I started my quest at the end of last season. I also bought a new Braves hat this week. I forgot to do it at the beginning of the season and I think they could use the extra luck. Camo was everywhere this year. No foo foo, girly, or pink hats for this gal!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the "Larry the Cable Guy, Git 'R Done" Nebraska Hat? Just kidding!

MMR said...

Har har har Ted! Good to see you've kept your sense of humor intact up there in the windy city. Why couldn't we have a less annoying celebrity fan?