Tuesday, August 14, 2007

ESPN Gameplan

I just placed my "early bird" order and I am set for watching college football on Saturdays. Oh yeah. Only 17 days until kick off.

And speaking of football, I can't count the many ways that I love Herm Edwards, the coach of my beloved KC Chiefs. I watched the first episode of Hard Knocks last week and I love it!

Work was a complete cluster today for reasons I'm not even going to bother getting into now. No need to increase my risk for a stroke for the second time today. Although, I will say that I had one particular gal really get in my craw today. She just could not understand that medicaid doesn't pay for EVERYTHING. "Well what am I supposed to do" I dunno, get a job perhaps? I know its just mind boggling that popping out kids for a living to get a higher monthly allowance from the state isn't exactly something you will see at a job fair or career week at school. The whole medicaid system is so abused I can't wrap my brain around it. This week I am truly working hard for the weekend. I have another glorious ten hours to look forward to tomorrow. My poor baby is going to be distraught all day.

Later gators!

No comments: