Friday, August 17, 2007

Disney Radio

Well, I survived an outing with the girls to the baseball game AND the sleep over. I think Ellie is more tired than me. I now know more than I could have ever imagined about the Jonas brothers (Nick is apparently the cutest), Hannah Montana, and all things Disney. Whew.


I'm trying to recharge today. I've got a big staffing week next week and then I'm on VACATION! Whoo hoo! I sent papers in for Ellie to be considered at a Day Care for dogs program. I just hate when I have a ten hour day leaving her and only having occasional potty breaks. So I'm either going to get this set up for next week or send her to my parents for the week. Currently, she's hiding under my legs b/c there are utility guys on ladders in the back of the house working on utility lines. She's a brave one. Hide under me and give a little "whoof" I have to maintain contact at all times otherwise she seeks me out. It was cute the first few minutes, now 30 minutes in I'm getting a smidge annoyed.


My folks should be arriving early this afternoon. We're gonna boogie tomorrow the stircove for Earth, Wind, and Fire. Have a great weekend gang!

No comments: