Friday, August 3, 2007

Friday Joy!

So it is finally here! I have to staff and close at one of our stores today, not a huge deal. I should be done by 7pm. This is my first weekend off in four weeks. I don't care what I do just so long as I'm not in one of the stores. I might try to see the new Bourne movie tonight. I can't get to wild and crazy b/c I have I a dentist appointment at 8am. I may fall asleep while she's cleaning my teeth.

Ellie's haircut isn't a full blown disaster but it isn't good either. I've lost this post three times now so the description keeps getting shorter and shorter. I think they were going for a cross b/t a puppy cut and a summer cut. It ended up looking more like a deformed Lion cut. Seriously, she has uneven patches everywhere and weird cowlick looking thing on her belly. Jenny is off the list.

In other work news, it looks like I will be doing a radio commercial to air on one of the local radio stations. After surviving my brief television experience earlier this year with Omaha Living this should be no sweat. I could be wearing sweats and a ball cap and no one would know the difference. Sounds like my kind of job.

Later gators!

No comments: